In an effort to ensure that all Residents/Owners are able to enjoy the fitness centre, it is required that everyone adhere to the "Fitness Centre Policies" signs posted in the fitness center.
- Residents/Owners and their guests only
- No one under 16 years old is allowed in the fitness centre
- No alcohol, food or beverages (except water) allowed in the fitness centre
- No glass in the fitness centre
- All equipment used must be wiped down after each use
- Equipment to only be used as intended
- Use of radio's, or other audio/video devices w/o personal headphones is prohibited (TV audio can only be used via FM receiver)
- Garrison Green Board of Directors and Property Management assumes no liability for personal injuries or accidents that may occur
- Residents/Owners and guests must abstain from anything that is immoral and goes directly against maintenance, security, order or disturbing others. This includes loud noise which leads to the annoyance of others
- Be especially aware of noise level after 10pm through 6am – avoid using treadmill
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times
- Please carry a large towel to sit / lie on when using the equipment. It’s more hygienic for others using equipment
- This room is video monitored and recorded 24 hours a day
- Use equipment at your own risk
- Share the equipment between sets, particularly during busy periods.
- Don’t let the weight stacks bang down, lower them gently under control – it’s been proven noise travels through the walls, ceilings, and plumbing
- Replace any free weights discs or dumbbells immediately after use. It’s dangerous to leave them lying around
- Garrison Green Board of Directors and Property Management reserve the right to refuse anyone the use of the facilities and reserve the right to change them at any time when deemed appropriate.
If you encounter any issues with another Resident/Owner and or guest in the fitness centre, please document details of the occurrence, concern, time/date and report it through the Gateway Garrison Green website. Please use this same process if you would like to report a noise disturbance in your Unit from fitness centre usage. It will be the responsibility of Property Management or the Board of Directors to follow up with anyone not obeying the Fitness
Centre Policies; this may include a fine and or suspension of facility access depending on severity of the infraction.