Essential work that will maintain the integrity of the parkade,
and in turn, the integrity of the building.
PHASE 1 | NORTH PHASE SHUT DOWN: September 15 - October 1
AFFECTED STALLS: 14 —> 35
36 —> 63
64 —> 75
76 —> 82
83 —> 100
101 —> 114
VEHICLES & ANY PERSONAL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM STALLS ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH
WESTPARK WILL BE ON SITE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH TO TOW ALL REMAINING VEHICLES
PHASE 2 | SOUTH PHASE SHUT DOWN: OCTOBER 1 - OCTOBER 18
AFFECTED STALLS: 1 —> 13
115 —> 131
VEHICLES & ANY PERSONAL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM STALLS ON OR BEFORE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH
WESTPARK WILL BE ON SITE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH TO TOW ALL REMAINING VEHICLES
ENTIRE PARKADE CLOSURE: Friday, October 17 - Sunday, October 19
AFFECTED STALLS: ALL
The above-mentioned timelines may vary if unexpected delays arise.
- There will be NO parking in the Visitor Parking stalls during this entire process.
- The above-mentioned timelines may vary if unexpected delays arise.
- During these times, there will be no access to the parkade (P1 & P2) via stairs and/or elevator.
- Storage Lockers - items can remain inside, but no personal items will be permitted on top, beside, or in front of the locker.
- Residents who have stalls in P2 can choose to leave their vehicles “permanently” in their stall during the duration of repairs, but will have no access to vehicles contents or have the option to change their mind. Once vehicles are left, they cannot be removed until the completion of the parkade repairs.
HOW TO STAY INFORMED:
- Notices will be posted in the elevators, mail room and all exit doors.
- Via this website
- Door to door delivery of notices to all residents as required.
- Notice mail-out to all off-site owners as required.
CONTACT YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM AT:
Diane Vine | Senior Property Manger
PH: 403-266-0240 ext. 244
Christine Card | Assistant Property Manager
PH: 403-266-0240 ext. 230
Thank you for you cooperation & patience.
Your Board of Directors & Your Management Team