BLUPLANET RECYCLING IS CALGARY’S LEADING PROVIDER OF NO-SORTING, MIXED-MATERIALS RECYCLING COLLECTION SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR CONDOMINIUMS AND COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES TODAY.
BluPlanet Recycling provides no-sorting, mixed materials recycling collection services that are tailored to suit our client’s individual needs. We begin all of our contracts by setting up a recycling collection site and schedule to suit the conditions and restrictions of your building. BluPlanet Recycling employees a stringent Quality Management System in our operations, ensuring that we achieve the highest level of reliability and consistency in our programs.
What we recycle: BluPlanet Recycling will accept all of the following materials at Gateway Garrison Green:
- Clean plastic containers with the recycling symbol 1 – 7
- Liquid detergent, fabric softner and shampoo bottles, plastic clamshell trays, yogurt and margarine containers
- Plastic bags and plastic wrap (must be bagged together)
- Newspapers and paper inserts
- Catalogues and magazines
- Paper (e.g. letters, envelopes, greeting cards, brochures, non-foil gift wrap, paper bags)
- Shredded paper (must be bagged in a clear plastic bag)
- Telephone books and paperback books
- Cardboard (broken down or bundled)
- Clean jars and bottles
- Clean metal food and beverage cans
- Metal lids and caps
- Clean aluminum foil, aluminum plates and container
Please keep in mind any materials in black garbage bags are considered garbage.
- Used clothing
- Furniture (including mattress & box)
Last Revised: 28 January 13 /KK